Today, my post is devoid of poems or stories. Instead, I have an award –The Liebster award.
The Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers by the other bloggers. I have been nominated for my very first Liebster award by an amazing blogger Anish Nair at The Poetic Prism. Thank You, Anish. 🙂
Have a look at his wonderful blog of poetry, short stories and mystery tales.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Answers to the questions asked :
1) If you could recommend a book, which one would it be and why?
My choice of books keep on changing but for the day I’d suggest Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. Reason: Mesmerising gardens, fairy tales, mazes and heartwarming characters. I’ll stop myself here as I’m afraid I’ll bring out the whole plot. Go ahead with this book and a cup of coffee/tea at your favourite spot and I’m sure the romantic in you won’t be disappointed.
2. What’s the last song you listened to?
Cradled in Love by Poets Of the Fall
3. What is your most treasured possession?
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Quiet old soul
5 Which three people would you invite to a dinner party (contemporary, historical, or fictional)?
Hugh Jackman, Anne Frank, Dr.John Watson
6. What’s the last movie that you watched?
The Shawshank Redemption( and not for the first time!!!)
7. What made you click the follow button on my blog?
The impressive collection of poetry
8. What’s the best gift you’ve gotten and from who?
A hand-made birthday card with sea-shells pasted on it by my little niece. She spent hours glueing all those shells because she wanted to surprise me. (I love sea-shells and she knew that!!!)
9. Are you in your dream job? If not, what is your dream job?
I was in my dream job till I landed on it. But it took years for me to realise that I do not enjoy it. As of now, my dream job is to become a Guardian of the galaxy.
10. Hardback. Paperback or E-book?
11. Which blog is currently your favourite?
Tough one!!! I have many favourites.
I am quite new here in this blogging world. But as far as I understand, Liebster award is for all the amazing bloggers.
There are many whom I don’t know and who are extremely talented. And I want them to be recognized. So, if you are reading this, I would want you to participate because I sincerely appreciate the efforts each blogger puts behind his/her post.
I wholeheartedly nominate each of you.
- What is the most interesting aspect of the place you belong to?
- Do you like quotes? If yes, which quote defines you? If no, ignore the question.
- You wake up in the morning to find an alien(or Thanos) sitting on your chair reading your favourite book. How would you react? (No, I’m not mad; I do envision such scenarios 🙂 )
- What do you enjoy more- reading, writing or story-telling?
- What is the knowledgeable/wise thing you have learnt in your adulthood?
- Is the lockdown boring you or showing a new perspective?
- How do you overcome a writer’s block? (I’m sure we all have been there at some point or other.)
- Can you forgive and forget easily?
- Which post of yours is your favourite? (Kindly provide the link as we all can read and enjoy.)
- Suggest 3 books for the readers.
- Name a fear(if you have and if you’re comfortable in sharing) which you want to overcome.
If you choose to accept my nomination and answer my questions( which I hope you would) kindly provide a link of your post in the comment section.
Stay safe. Take care. 🙂