I am pleased to be nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. A big thank You, Aashi for nominating me. Do visit Aashi at Falling Upwards for her fine poetry and refreshing tales.
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
My Answers To Aashi’s questions
1. What would you like to do on a rainy day?
I would love to simply sit and watch the raindrops, but mostly I read or write or cook something( probably fritters and ginger tea!!!)
2. What are the qualities you look for in a friend?
Everything that a friend needs to be and should be bold enough to give me a tight slap on my face and tell me to buck up if I’m wallowing in self-pity. And expect to get one from me too for the same reason. In short, someone who cares truly !!!
3. What would you like to do on the last day of your life?
No doubt on this!!! Be with my family.
4.Light or dark?
5. Which is your ice cream flavour?
That would be Mango 🙂
6. What do you do to relax?
Listening to piano music, tending to plants, rearranging my bookshelf!!!
7.A weird fact about yourself.
I, sort of, have conversations with myself or any random personality in my imagination. Is it weird?
8.Your favourite joke.
Trust me, dear friend, you wouldn’t want to hear that. I am one of those humans who have to repeat a joke twice or thrice so that others understand that I’m actually saying a joke. Mostly I end up giving a detailed description of the same( all the while laughing uncontrollably). And when all finally understand(which nearly takes 15-20 minutes), they give a faint smile so that I don’t feel bad. So, I hope you’ll excuse me for skipping this.😎
9. Besides blogging, what are your other hobbies?
Gardening( novice phase), reading
10.Your favourite season.
I’ll be extremely glad to increase this list of nominees because I sincerely appreciate the effort each blogger puts behind his/her post.
- What is the most interesting aspect of the place you belong to?
- Do you like quotes? If yes, which quote defines you? If no, ignore the question.
- You wake up in the morning to find an alien(or Thanos) sitting on your chair reading your favourite book. How would you react? (No, I’m not mad; I do envision such scenarios 🙂 )
- What do you enjoy more- reading, writing or story-telling?
- What is the knowledgeable/wise thing you have learnt in your adulthood?
- Which blog post of yours is your favourite? (Kindly provide the link as we all can read and enjoy.)
- Suggest 3 books for the readers.
- Name a fear(if you have and if you’re comfortable in sharing) which you want to overcome.
Thank You and take care ❤