Today, I’m flooding my blog with some golden rays. Yes! “Let’s read our words’ has been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Crazy Nerds. Thank you, Anisha !!! Crazy Nerds fascinates you with beautiful poetic verses, short stories, book reviews and tech stuff that can make you go ‘wow’.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
1.Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
My answer to the questions from Crazy Nerds
1. What would you take along, if you are to move abroad for a year or two? (Not the passport or any other essentials)
I’m someone who categorises memories also under essentials. So, I’m at a loss here 😥
2. What’s your spirit animal?
To be honest, I have no idea. But Google tells me my spirit animal is an owl. Well, it sort of explains my being awake during nights.😎
3. Which movie have you felt as the most practical, among that you’ve seen?
A Beautiful Mind (I’m not sure if it can be termed practical but it’s just my pick for the day)It’s a biographical drama film based on Nobel Laureate and Abel Prize winner John Nash.
4. Who’s your biggest inspiration?
All. Some inspire me to be like them and others inspire me not to be like them.
5. What’s your most preferred beverage?
6. What do you think is the must-read post on your blog? Share it with a link.
Let It Be
7. What makes you get out of bed every morning?
(something other than light, please!)
Truth be told, it’s a habit. Also, I prefer my morning walk before the day gets hot.
8. Share a life lesson you’ve learnt the toughest way.
It’s easy to be distracted from what you strive for, and time is pretty short. This is a description of a quote which I read sometime before and I felt it’s very much true. (quote is not mine…)
9. Do you have any interesting story behind your scars?
10.If given a chance to choose an outfit from any of the previous time-periods, which one would you select? Share a picture of the outfit.
11. Is there any food you’ve hated, not for its taste, but having eaten it so often?
Such a thing never happened
Questions for my nominees:
1. Superstitions exist everywhere. Do you believe in superstitions?
2. Can you suggest 3 books for our reading challenge?
3. What’s your opinion of the horoscope column in our daily newspapers?
4.Short story or poems – which is easier for you to write?
5. May I ask you to describe your blog in short, maybe 3 or 4 words.
6. I love reading and writing quotes. Do you like quotes? If yes, which is your favourite?
7.Golden sun or poetic rains- what’s your preference?
8. In your life till date, has anyone made wrong assumptions of you at first sight?
9. What makes you click on the ‘Follow’ button of fellow bloggers?
10. Are you a positive or realistic person?
11. Tell us one thing which is absolutely true about yourself.
I have nominated a few but I’ll be extremely glad to increase this list of nominees because I sincerely appreciate the effort each blogger puts behind his/her post.
Thank you and take care ❤